Sign in to follow this  
Zeus

Add A Few FashionScape Items

Posted (edited)

I would Like To Suggest Adding In Cooking Gauntlets That you get from the osrs/rs3 quest called Family Crest "Item Code 775", I'd Also like to request to add in desert boots "Item Code 1837", I'd also like to suggest adding In Cape of Legends "Item Code 1052".

These Items Are Pure White In Color And Are very Awesome For FashionScape And Is A Must Have For All FashionScapers!

Cooking Gauntlets

download.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Desert Boots

download (1).jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cape of Legends

download (2).jpg

download (3).jpg
Cape of Legends "Stats"

download (4).jpg

Edited by Zeus
Added Descriptions For Each Picture